OUR WEEKLY AcTIVITY-PRogram
Active holiday for couples, singles and friends.
Just arrive. Enjoy being free.
The adventure is waiting for you.
Summer in Schladming-Dachstein is known for adventure and active holidays, winter (excluding skiing) rather less.
But did you know, that the region around Hauser Kaibling has much more to offer than skiing and snowboarding, besides the widest range of slopes in Austria?
Our Weekly Activity Program winter 2018/2019
- Welcome evening with program presentation
- Horse-drawn sleigh ride after skiing (before 6 p.m. € 15 for adults, for children € 8, after 6 p.m. € 17 for adults and € 9 for kids. Per horse sleigh € 70, no matter how many people)
- Tobogganing at HOCHWURZEN between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. (runs with the gondola with a valid ski pass until 4 p.m. free of charge, cozy huts for stops on the way, rental fee per sled € 7)
- Night-Tobogganing at HOCHWURZEN starting at 7.30 p.m. (1x trip with the gondola from € 14.50 per adult and € 9.50 per child, cozy huts for stops on the way, rental fee per sled € 7)
- Skishow after dinner (free)
- Bavarian curling on ice (free)
- Early Morning Skiing with breakfast at the "Schoarl" hut (€ 14 per person)
- Cycling trip with Fatbikes (e-bike), around 2 hours
- Snowshoe hike to Sonnenalm, Brandalm or Kaiblingalm (rental fee per pair of snowshoes € 15)
The daily activity program is planned by the hotel, as some of the activities are partly dependent on weather.
The program that is against fee can be booked on spot.
The joy of special natural experiences is our priority!