THE Hauser Kaibling - OUR LOCAL MOUNTAIN
More sun, more snow, more mountain!
The Hauser Kaibling has long been famous for the sunniest and widest pistes in Austria.
Plus, great snow conditions are guaranteed all the way back to the valley! Aside from the FIS WORLD CUP, this sunny mountain also draws skiers of all ability levels with its unique pistes. There's good reason, after all, why the Hauser Kaibiling has garnered numerous awards in the International Ski Area test!
Live Panorama of the Hauser Kaibling
Highlights on the Hauser Kaibling
- Natural jewel Kaibling Alm and Alm 6er - a breathtaking view of the Dachstein massif and new, magical pistes whet everybody's appetite for winter.
- Summit lift with orange "bubbles" - the quad chairlift carries you in just 2 minutes to the top of the 2,015 m summit of the Hauser Kaibling.
- Service Center at the mountain station with modern lounge, ski & snowboard school, sports shop and mountain rescue.
- "Enjoyment Island" with 50 lounge chairs at 1,800 m above sea level, great views, perfect relaxation and even WiFi
- Natural Fun Park, pistes with permanent straight jumps, gathering spot for the freestyle scene on the Hauser Kaibling
Plan your day of skiing
Ski & Snowboard School: Haus im Ennstal
A separate practice area, practice lift and conveyor lift are available for beginners. Experienced skiers can refine their technique to add even more fun and joy to their skiing experiences. At the children's ski school, youngsters learn in age-appropriate classes to enjoy the snow on skis for the very first time. Learn more at www.skischule.cc
Ski Rentals & Sports Shops in Haus